Sakai patented compaction technologies
- SW652-1/-1k, standard model features 4,020vpm high frequency vibration by which can efficiently achieve the density faster and create smoother hot mix asphalt(HMA) mat.
- "B model", split drum type is also equipped with high frequency vibration and is easy to operate in the tight corner without pushing or shoving the material.
- On "ND model", oscillatory or circular (normal) vibration is selected by switch at operator station depending on the job conditions. The oscillatory vibration is good for thin lift and the circular vibration is effective for thick layer compaction.
- Full vuew over drum surface, drum edge and sprinkler nozzles.
- Auto shuft-off of water sprinkler when the Forward & Reverse lever is in the neutral position.
- Rugged articulated centre-pin joint.
- Long life Sakai patented rubber isolators for drums.
- *Specifications are subject change without notice.
- *Engine meets EPA standards.
- *Using low quality fuel may cause engine failure.
|Load on front axle
|Load on rear axle
|Overall heigth (with AWNING)
||V3307-DI-T-KDN (Interim Tier4) (SW652-1 Series)
||V3307-DI-T-E2B-RRSH1 (SW652-1K Series)
||Diesel, Water-cooled, 4-cycle, direct injection type with turbo charger
||Eccentric shaft type
In order to see PDF file, Adobe© Reader™ is necessary.
Copyright©2016 SAKAI HEAVY INDUSTRIES,LTD. All Rights Reserved.