- Well-balanced front and rear weight distribution contributes to excellent traction and slope climbing ability.
- The amplitude of the largest in the world class carries out greatest compaction.
- The hydrostatic transmission offers variable speed ranges and an ideal speed is easily selected for either working or transit.
Easy operation and riding comfort
- Despite powerful vibration, the chassis and operator are fully protected from vibration thanks to SAKAI's patented, unique vibration isolation system.
- Due to the rubber isolator mounted operator deck, the operator's riding comfort is excellent, and electrical instruments and gauges are free from vibration.
- The vibration ON-OFF switch located on the forward-reverse lever facilitates timely vibration control.
- The engine and hydraulic components are enclosed in a compartment. The engine hood opens fully for easy access to engine and hydraulic components for service and maintenance.
- Large ball bearing and taper bearings are employed in the centerpin mechanism to prolong service life and lubrication intervals.
|Load on front
|Load on rear
||Diesel, water cooled, 4 cycle, 6 cylinder, with turbo charger
||Eccentric shaft type
In order to see PDF file, Adobe© Reader™ is necessary.
Copyright©2016 SAKAI HEAVY INDUSTRIES,LTD. All Rights Reserved.