Improves compaction quality and efficiency
- Dynamic kneading action produces more uniform compaction from top to bottom of the pavement layer
- Versatility on both large and small projects for tight and dense longitudinal joints, hot mix asphalt(HMA), aggregate base, roller compacted concrete and warm-and cold-mix, etc.
- Maneuverable in tight spaces on city streets, parking lots and cul-de-sacs by center-pin articulated steering
High safety standards
- Emergency brake pedal is standard
- Savings in trucking and fuel costs with lighter weight and efficient compaction.
- *Using low quality fuel may cause engine failure.
- *Specifications are subject change without notice.
|Max. operating weight
|Load on front axle
|Load on rear axle
|Overall length (L)
|Overall width (W)
|Overall height (H)
||Diesel, Water-cooled, 4-cycle, with turbocharger
||Variable Eccentric shaft
In order to see PDF file, Adobe© Reader™ is necessary.
Copyright©2016 SAKAI HEAVY INDUSTRIES,LTD. All Rights Reserved.